These are the handsome boys today sporting their new haircuts.


Is it just me or are they starting to look a little more alike again???
Here are the boys leaving for their last day as FRESHMAN! Can you tell they were excited?


A little behind news. Did you know that Kiley is a daddy and that Kim is a grandpa?? Kiley had to keep his baby for his teen living class over the weekend during school. He was very glad when his baby was able to leave. I am just wondering where the "key" to Kael is at?? I think Kiley had it pretty easy. (although he is very good help with Kael so I will cut him some slack)

\How is it even possible to go from such a mess from self feeding to so incredibly handsome? Kael has decided that he is too old for baby food and will very rarely let me feed him baby food. He has to feed himself but there are only so many possibilities when you have no teeth. I am running out of options so he is not eating the same thing over and over. But boy does he love it.

I've been wondering where Tess' key has been hiding the past two years
ReplyDelete