Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lots been going on


Wow the time sure flies by and the days go so fast. It seems like there is never a minute to just sit down and update my poor blog. I see all my great friends blogs and I am very inadequate compared to them. Oh well, I guess that is just my life.

I can not fathom that it is almost June! Oh m
y goodness. The boys have 4 days of school left and then they are out for the summer. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY SOPHOMORES. They are both driving and it is nice to have a chauffeur every time I want to go somewhere. They have both excelled in school again and completed their freshman honor society. Of course they are at that awkward frustrating time of teenage life. I hope and pray they both make it through and know their parents are here for them if they need to talk!

Kiersten received his 'U' for academic excellence with a 3.96 GPA. Congratulations Kiersten I am so proud of you! He is still drawing and I love to see what he creates. He is so amazingly talented and I love to see him grow and improve his talent.

Kiley received his 'U' for cross country and the coach is looking forward to him improving this year too. He is very outgoing and friendly to everyone and has a wonderful sense of humor. I am very proud of you too Kiley!

They are both looking for work this summer but the jobs are very sparse this year. Time will tell what they will find to do with themselves. They are both looking forward to a Dixie Soccer Camp the end of June. They have both also enrolled in concurrent enrollment and will be starting their associates degree. Their first class of choice, Psychology. They are really looking forward to it beginning. They will also be doing their drivers education online through the summer. They better get crackin'~

Kael continues to change and develop every single day. He is so active and constantly going somewhere and doing something. He is now crawling and pulling himself up and shimmying along the couch. He is nonstop action every second he is awake. I think the boys are getting tired of all the excitement with every little tiny new thing he does. I hope they understand it was the same for them when they were his age and we still enjoy watching them learn and grow too. Children are such an AMAZING gift, what a miracle to get to watch and enjoy. Kael still loves to be outside and will be happy and content for every walk you take him on. It is really the only time you can contain him and keep him still!

Kael got a bike from his grandparents and he loves to ride it. It is a guarenteed smile. He still has a while until he can do it himself but they just couldn't resist such a cute tricycle. Thank you again for thinking of us and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment