HEY!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! awww i just love the pictures! soooo cute. your little baby boy is just a doll. so happy and i love the pics of him smiling! he looks like a dreamer. your boys are so handsome. the halloween pics are awesome! who did the make-up? so funny. it looks like your kids are straight up out doorsy boys. I'll have to add you to my side bar when i get home. yea for TAMI joining the blog life. :O)
I had to take a "double-take" at Kiley in that long blonde wig. I seriously thought it was you. Kim looks great in it too! Kael has such an adorable smile. Cute family!
HEY!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! awww i just love the pictures! soooo cute. your little baby boy is just a doll. so happy and i love the pics of him smiling! he looks like a dreamer. your boys are so handsome. the halloween pics are awesome! who did the make-up? so funny. it looks like your kids are straight up out doorsy boys. I'll have to add you to my side bar when i get home. yea for TAMI joining the blog life. :O)
ReplyDeleteI had to take a "double-take" at Kiley in that long blonde wig. I seriously thought it was you. Kim looks great in it too! Kael has such an adorable smile. Cute family!
ReplyDelete