Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

It was pretty low key at our house for bringing in the New Year. Kiersten and Kiley went to the 4 stake dance and rang in the New Year with all of their friends. They had a great time and enjoyed the company (much better than mom and dad) As for Kim and Kael they were both snoozing as the clock struck 12am HAPPY NEW YEAR and WELCOME 2009. At the stroke of midnight I was driving to pick up the boys from the dance so I just thought to myself "happy new years" and that was my excitement for the big night.
The boys were full of energy when they got home and Kiley rocked on the guitar until way past 2:30am and was thrilled to get his highest score yet.
We were just about as exciting on New Years day. Kim worked outside on his project for the whole day battling the ice, snow and cold.
Kiley rocked on the guitar some more and then finally went to hang out with some friends. Before he left he shared his Happy New Year pose decked out like Elton John (which did not impress Kim)


Kiersten spent most of his day in his room reading and learning. He finally hung out with his mom for a while and then also went and joined his friends. (I loved the time together) He also said this was his best smile. Kiersten was also quoted as saying "2009 is going to be GREAT" when asked why, he just said he could tell. Not that 2008 was bad 2009 would just be better.

I finally got a snapshot of Kael posing in Kiley's cool hat and he looks like he is enjoying it. You can tell he is telling everyone Happy New Years!

3 comments:

  1. It is so fun to see pictures and read about you all. I love all the pictures. Happy New Year to all of you also. Love us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami!!!
    You don't know how excited I am that you have a blog! I got your family Christmas letter in the mail and was so thrilled to read that you guys went through the temple together! How cool is that!
    I ican't believe how all of your boys have grown! Craziness!
    Promise to keep in touch this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new years dance was lots of fun! lol I love the pics Tami! They are cute!

    ReplyDelete