Sunday, October 11, 2009

2nd WY Antelope day

Kiley finally had a day in his busy life to go to WY to hunt too. Great job Kiley! (Both of you have done a great job this year and it sounds like you had lots of fun) This is Kiley's first muzzle loader hunt too and dropped it with one shot~ (I hear it dropped right in it's tracks)

Kiley has made fun of the way Kim and Kiersten smile in their pictures (he says "they look like they are thinking ok I am done can I go home now?") so he is doing his best smile so he "will not look like them" Great smile Ki and congratulations!






I hope both boys remember they were told to write their antelope hunt days down so they will have all the details and fun to remember at a later date. Do you think they did?

No comments:

Post a Comment