Toni tried to get a reaction out of Kim today by having Kael in a dress when it was time to pick him up after work. I do not think Kael minded a bit because he was complete smiles as usual. Do you think purple is his color? Since he likes so sleep on his stomach so much it even looks like he has make-up on with his rosey little cheeks~ HAHA


I also "heard" there was a little foolery going on at dads today. He has worked so hard on his house is it really for sale by owner? What about his new truck? It is for sale too! I thought he might decide to keep it with the white and black additions.......
Kiersten decided since it is a new month he would try out a new look. He must not have liked it much as he has decided to be himself again already.


And not to be left out Kiley thought he would change his appearance too! He decided it would be a fun Aprils Fools joke to run into a barbed wire fence. Oh yes, RUNNING full speed in the dark and hit it. Cut his thumb and he will have a NICE scar on his stomach/chest. He is very lucky that it was not worse. (To his defense he did not know it was there)


That baby is always smiling! So?? did Toni get the reaction she was looking for out of Kim?? You're boys are growing up too fast. I used to be taller than them both.
ReplyDeleteI guess I'm still taller than Kael :)
ReplyDelete